Events & Opportunities
Throughout the year, CCBE offers meetings and events, which include education, networking, and sponsorship opportunities.
CCBE is proud to have established the Apple for Excellence Award to recognize outstanding programs administered by county offices of education reflecting the depth and breadth of a county education program necessary to address students’ changing needs.
CCBE’s annual conference brings county board members and superintendents together for an enjoyable exchange of ideas, perspectives and resources.
- September 12-14, 2024 | Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa, Monterey CA
The CCBE general membership comprises county member boards that have paid the annual CSBA and CCBE membership dues in full. The general membership is responsible for the governance of the organization.
- December 1, 2023 | Hilton San Francisco Union Square, San Francisco CA
- September 13, 2024 | Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa, Monterey CA
CCBE Board of Directors members establish the vision, mission, and goals for CCBE and ensure that activities and programs remain focused on those goals and the issues identified in CCBE’s legislative policy platform.
- November 30, 2023 | Hilton San Francisco Union Square, San Francisco CA
- Retreat: April 12-14, 2024 | Hayes Mansion, San Jose, CA
- September 12, 2024 | Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa, Monterey CA
One of the essential aspects of CCBE membership is the opportunity to get involved and make a difference. Visit the Committees page for a list of active committees working on behalf of CCBE members.
The CCBE Outstanding Legislator Award is bestowed upon a member of the Senate or Assembly who has been actively involved in legislation or legislative activities supporting the work of county offices of education and their programs.